Learn and further develop your skills with our In-Salon Training Program. Alongside our Edwards and Co Education Team you will dive into a first hand learning experience where skills, technique, communication and industry knowledge will be the focus. Further tailoring to your needs, we offer external Training Programs, which involve one-on-one in salon training and mentoring specific to your team’s needs, where we come to you in the space you’re most comfortable working in. This allows an opportunity for both emerging and professional hair colourists to observe, engage and discover new techniques. Our In-Salon Training Programs are available across Australia aswell as Internationally, with our most recent overseas experience saw us taking our Education Team to the Phillipines to train the 100+ hairdressers from across their numerous salon locations.
WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE:
– One on one personalised training
– Observe, engage and discover new techniques
– Open Q&A on business hacks and experienced industry knowledge
– Seamless free-hand balayage techniques
– Free-hand lo lighting techniques
– Zonal toning
– Root shadowing
– The perfect hairline highlight
– The art of highlight placement
– Textural highlighting
– Blending grown out colour
– That sort after Edwards and Co wave
EDUCATION TEAM PROFILES
Click through to view our team’s profile
JAYE EDWARDS – Founder and Head Colourist of Edwards And Co.
MICHAEL KELLY – Colour Director
TORIE CEE – Colour Educator
EMILY MANDER – Colour Educator
ANTHONY DAVID – Cut and Colour Educator
CHARLIE GAUCI – Styling Educator
For all enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Education tickets available now!