Are you wanting those lush, silky salon locks after every wash? Jarod Laing @jarodlaing_edwardsandco from our Surry Hills Emerging Team gave us his step by step guide on how to get the most out of your products at home!
- Start with fully saturated hair, this allows the shampoo to lather best.
- Rub product through hands until the whole palm surface is covered. Apply product in large sections; front, back and sides.
- Begin to lather.
- Add water while shampooing to further spread the product through the hair, doing so uses less product and you get longer use out of the bottle.
- Only apply shampoo to the scalp, the ends will be cleansed when you rinse off the shampoo.
- Always do two shampoo applications, the first application cleanses the hair and scalp, the second application hydrates, repairs etc.
- Now it’s time to condition. We repeat a similar process for conditioning but apply from the ends up, leaving little to no conditioner near the root area. This reduces heaviness, oily roots and will create that salon shine.
- Always leave the products in your hair for a minute or two to let it do it’s magic! Keep a wide tooth comb in the shower for detangling when conditioning.
- Finish with a cool rinse to seal all that goodness in.
- Brush through a leave-in serum, oil or spray for max impact.
Love Team E+Co x