UPDATE – 04/08/2020
In light of the new regulations for COVID-19 in Victoria, unfortunately our Melbourne CBD and Fitzroy salons will be temporarily closed. Please get in touch with us to reschedule your appointments. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to transforming your hair again real soon.
We are committed to delivering the Edwards and Co experience you know and love in beautiful spaces that promotes and protects the well-being of every person. As a result of the current health concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Hygiene standards for our team, salons, products and stylists tools are and always will be our top priority. We have put in place additional measures to ensure our team is here to serve you in the safest way possible.
These new safety measures include:
- We have introduced social distancing practices in all salons, ensuring that there are 1-2 stations between all clients. Read more on this below.
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone at this time. This includes accompanying children and elderly.
- Body temperature testing; all clients before they enter the salon before a treatment and all staff daily before they commence work.
- Hand sanitising all clients and staff hands as they enter the salon and increasing accessibility of hand sanitisers.
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas with a hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner.
- Increasing weekly salon deep cleanings.
- Removal of items which may act as a host for the virus – e.g magazines.
- Going cashless in salon until further notice.
- Ensuring our teams have all the information they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they feel unwell.
Our Social Distancing Practices
We have introduced a team A/team B strategy in all our salons. This will allow clients and staff to adhere to the 4 square metre rule and ensure at least 1 station between each client at all times.
You may be required to change your appointment to adhere to these rules.
Please be patient and get in touch if you have any questions.
We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind.
If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, or have recently travelled overseas we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for being a loyal EdwardsAndCo client.