We are committed to delivering the Edwards and Co experience you know and love in beautiful spaces that promotes and protects the well-being of every person.
Hygiene standards for our team, salons, products and stylists tools are and always will be our top priority. As the virus continues to evolve, we have put in place additional measures to ensure our team is here to serve you in the safest way possible.
These new safety measures include:
- Body temperature testing of all staff daily before they commence work.
- Body temperature testing all clients before they enter the salon before a treatment.
- Hand sanitiser all clients and staff hands as they enter the salon.
- 1.5 metre distancing stations.
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas including cutting stations, wash basins, colour processing tables, product stations and restrooms with a hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner.
- Increasing weekly deep cleanings of our salons.
- Thorough cleansing of all glassware, crockery and cutlery with a commercial grade cleaner containing anti-bacterial disinfecting agents.
- Removal of items such as Magazines which may act as a host for the virus.
- Ensuring our teams have all the information they need to stay healthy or stay at home if they feel unwell.
- We will be going cashless in salon until further notice.
We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind.
If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, or have recently travelled overseas we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for being a loyal Edwards and Co client.